As the Plan is being developed and refined, prior to approval by the four authorities and submission to the government in July 2005, local residents, businesses and other stakeholders will be encouraged to air their views and feed into the process of developing the Joint Local Transport Plan.
A series of public consultation events is being carried out throughout March, please see the list of dates and venues below. The main aim of these events is to provide an opportunity for you to give us your thoughts on the transport problems that have been identified in the area and how we can respond them. Officers from the four Councils will be present at the events to discuss with you the proposed contents of the Local Transport Plan (LTP) and any comments or queries you may have. The events will run form 10 am until 4:30 pm Monday to Friday and from 10:30 am until 3:30 pm on Saturdays. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Wednesday 2nd March – Gatehouse Centre, Hartcliffe
- Thursday 3rd March – Kingswood shopping centre
- Friday/Saturday 4th/5th March – The Galleries
- Monday 7th March – Clifton Down Shopping Centre
- Tuesday 8th March – St Mary’s Centre, Thornbury
- Wednesday 9th March – Keynsham Baptist Church
- Thursday 10th March – The Hollies, Midsomer Norton
- Friday/Saturday 11th/12th March – The Mall
- Tuesday 15th March – Nailsea Library
- Wednesday/Saturday 16th/19th March – Sovereign Centre, Weston
- Saturday/Monday 19th/21st March – Westgate Buildings, Bath
- Tuesday 22nd March – Yate Library
- Thursday 24th March – Somerset Hall, Portishead
We are also holding 4 stakeholder events across the joint area on the dates below. The aim of these meetings is to provide an opportunity for locally based organisations to let us know their thoughts and concerns regarding transport in the area over the next 5 years. If you are a member of an organisation and feel you should be represented at these meetings please contact Kyla Worthing or telephone on 0117 922 3884.
- Bath stakeholders forum – 8th March
- Bristol Stakeholders Forum – 9th March
- North Somerset Stakeholders Forum – 15th March
- South Gloucestershire Stakeholders Forum – 16th March
If you have any specific comments or questions and cannot attend the public events please fill out a feedback form.